SuaCode pitched and won at the first-ever Africa’s Future Pitch Competition (AFP) by the African Society of Cambridge University. This student organization at Cambridge has a mission to be a focal point for people who share an interest in and commitment to Africa. Their platform is one for networking and discourse on issues of Pan-African importance. The SuaCode Team led by George Boateng won the following after pitching SuaCode and our goal to democratize education using smartphones and AI in Africa :
- £2k in funding.
- Coaching and mentorship from Judge Sponsors
- $1,000 credit on Miro and $5,000 credit on Amazon WAS for start-ups!
- A total of Twilio $1500 credits broken down into;
– Twilio (SMS, Voice, WhatsApp) – US$500 in credits,
– Twilio SendGrid (Email API + Marketing Campaigns) – US$1,000 and
– Access to the Twilio Startups team
The AFP was proudly sponsored by Zeepay Company Limited and Bantaba
1 thought on “University of Cambridge Africa Future’s Pitch Competition”
Woow…That’s a greate one..congratulations to the team